Monday, December 5, 2011

What's the true meaning of the sagging pants? (hanging pants)

Wow thank you all for the support on my past entry wow second most active all time this is awesome specially that the tittle wasn't that creative (you can tell I named it) make it more surprising. Well this entry come out of nowhere I honestly had nothing to share with you until now hope you enjoy this entry which was originally posted on my new blog on Tumblr I passed it directly here if you cant see the picture just click on it. It was copied and pasted from my facebook it may not work well. On Tumblr I had to click the picture to see it. Anyway, enjoy and definitely pass this one around the world.

FOR ALL OF U THAT THINK IS NICE TO WALK WITH UR PANTS BELOW UR BUTT, READ THE FOLLOWING EXPLANATION: THIS TREND WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES’ JAILS, WHERE PRISONERS WHO WERE WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER PRISONERS NEEDED TO INVENT A SIGNAL THAT WOULD GO UNNOTICED BY THE GUARDS SO THEY WOULDN’T SUFFER CONSEQUENCES, SO BY PARTIALLY SHOWING THEIR BUTTS, THEY SHOWED THAT THEY WERE AVAILABLE TO BE PENETRATED BY OTHER INMATES. ARE YOU ADJUSTING TO HOMOSEXUAL PATTERNS MAYBE?
CLICK ON “SHARE” IF YOU WANNA JOIN THE CAUSE FOR A BETTER DRESSED AND A MORE EDUCATED WORLD!

This was so funny when I read it on my facebook today I started to laugh because this is what I used to say to some cousin of mine “what you want a guy to #$# you?” I didn’t know I was actually so close to the truth. Before I posted this on my wall as the posting person suggested obviously you can’t share but you can share this link. Before I shared this link around I decided to do a little research on the hanging pants which is not one of the 7 marvels. You know, there’s a problem with this society and is that we find everything cool or interesting. While some men found this as an invitation to have sex with another male, some decide is cool and lets all do it. Let see, John go to jail he sees what’s going on and since what happens in prison mostly stays in prison, let me try. John get his dream come true, John likes it, John is released and decides to try this outside to see if any former inmate get the message. Somebody see John and find that cool and suddenly there are millions walking around with pants hanging halfway their bottom. I see this as a problem with identity people don’t know what to follow no more, people don’t know who they are and find everything worth trying not knowing what’s really behind it. I am the kind of guy who just walk around with his own fashion what make me feel comfortable. I don’t really want to walk outside and be just like the other 100 guys walking down the street. I believe you should stand by what you believe, you should stand by what you think is right, don’t be afraid to be yourself. If you want to walk around announcing you are looking for a guy for you, go ahead and good luck. If you are doing it because you think is cool, for those who know what this mean, you are not giving the proper message. Look at me joking around with my cousin not knowing that I was halfway correct. I say halfway because I didn’t know if in fact meant that. But whenever you make your statement, make it but respecting those around you. Translating from the popular hispanic show caso cerrado I’m using her closing statement today. “Be corteous, be careful, respect so you be respected, educate yourself, see you all next time.”
Just to show you I did in fact research a bit here are some links I checked out
CARLOS DC BLOG Well developed blog with videos included check it out pass it to your friends have a blast this guy is sensational
Yahoo answers  yahoo answers 2, We can say is not a credible source because is people answering questions but one thing is true, we agreeing so far and I didn’t pay them ha ha
Saggin a humorous entry but can also be true.
Google search my entry to get all these results
IT doesn’t matter what the origin is you should stand by your own statement not by what you see in the street and someday, someone will be copying you. By the way, sagging pants don’t get you a job

No comments:

Post a Comment